Citrusbyte is a team of craftspeople and experts who build amazing products and believe in cultivating a high degree of leadership in all of our people. We build medium and large scale applications that solve our customers' business-critical problems.
We’re looking for an experienced product manager to join the team at Citrusbyte. It is expected that you have lived the full product lifecycle, having brought multiple products to market.
In this role, you will lead teams of 1-2 designers and 2-3 engineers and work directly with customers to build complex custom software applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a product manager, you are responsible for overall product guidance, vision, prioritization, planning, and stakeholder communication. You’ve got to be a quick study and become a domain expert in the areas required for your products: You need to know the business opportunities, competitors, customer pain points and technical details about each product. The Product Manager is also a guide. Clients look to you to chart out the approach that will get them results within their time and budget.
You will work closely with our designers who actually do the design & wireframing but you should be able to roll up your sleeves to create and make changes to wireframes yourself.
- Strategy: Collecting research, running project kickoffs, and defining business goals
- Consulting: Guiding clients and project teams through the right steps to get a world-class product
- Design: Converting ideas and goals into wireframes with a UX/UI designer, often developing the first set of sketches yourself or collaboratively
- Engineering: Overseeing the delivery of each project milestone by managing/collaborating with the project team
We are looking for smart, driven & talented people who want to work in a consultative environment, help our clients have great projects and also contribute to the growth of a great company. Tell us more about you!
Qualifications and Skills
Prior to an interview, we will want to review wireframes and product positioning that you worked on ( alone or in a team ) and we are only proceeding with candidates who have strong product sensibilities.
Benefits and Perks
- REMOTE FIRST.
- TEAM RETREAT - Once a year the entire Citrusbyte team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play.
- HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND - HAPPY TEAM - We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
- HEALTHCARE & FINANCE - We have comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans, plus we have a 401k plan.