Ravacan is disrupting how hardware companies source components and collaborate with their suppliers around the world. We're post-revenue and backed by great VCs. We all work remotely with Anne-Sophie & Paul in the Bay Area, John in North Carolina, Ben in Paris, and Sally in China.
We're rapidly growing, loved, and adored by industry-leading companies, particularly in the consumer electronics space.
About the role
Ravacan is seeking an experienced Product Designer to solve complex problems with creative and elegant solutions. We offer a unique opportunity to join a small team, lay the core product’s foundations, and influence our company's culture. You will work closely with leadership and engineering and will be in charge of developing original solutions to large interesting challenges.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be responsible for:
* Delivering concrete end-to-end solutions that help implement the product vision.
* Creating strong collaboration with engineers, likely providing product direction and exerting significant influence in defining the product goals.
* Owning the user experience of the product, designing robust and intuitive flows and experiences for users who are looking to collaborate and analyze data.
* Gathering research and data to influence your product design decisions.
* Establishing a scalable and reusable design system.
We're looking for someone who has:
* 5+ years of work experience as a product designer with an excellent portfolio showcasing your UX, UI, and visual design work for the web.
* An interest in building B2B SaaS applications that disrupt legacy industries.
* A willingness to get involved in the startup’s life beyond the product, like go-to-market and customer development.
* Experience performing user research and interpreting the insights into effective designs.
* The ability to communicate design concepts to the team through sketches, wireframes, and prototypes.
* A high level of skill in design and prototyping tools.
* Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, inspired by group critique.
* Experience functioning independently and collaborating in a team environment.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
It's also great if you have:
* Previous experience working in a SaaS environment.
* Worked with other elements in our tech stack: Python Django, Postgres, Python.
* Experience with building data visualization components such as charts.
* Experience in data modeling and data pipelines.
* Work from anywhere with a remote-friendly team
* Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape the company's industry leadership
* Generous PTO / sick leave
* Seed-stage equity
* If based in the US: Health insurance
Values: Don’t Repeat Yourself (DRY), speed, team, kind, customer-focused, big picture
Ravacan is an equal opportunity employer-led by minorities: we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.