Senior .NET Developer
- As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for the development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex project modules.
- Lead and was responsible for translating software requirements into workable web-based applications, including writing specifications and designing, building, testing, implementing, and supporting applications using .NET Core technology in C#.
- Lead and participate in project planning sessions with technical and functional leads, business analysts and other team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support
- Gather system requirements and develop specifications, write code according to specifications, Quality review of others' code or designs, Diagnose and fix bugs in conjunction with QA team
- Lead and provide hands-on day-to-day coaching and support for junior software team personnel in all phases of a project including aspects such as systems architecture, reuse, development processes, technical direction, mentoring of the team.
- 5-10 years’ work experience in .NET technologies including .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API and Micro-services.
- Strong background in object-oriented development concepts and techniques in C#.NET
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience working with internal and external system builders is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of software version control (GIT) concepts and Docker
- Strong knowledge of the concepts of software architecture and object-orientation
- Database design and querying
- Ability to prepare the necessary documents
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
Nice to have
- Familiar with React.js
- Experience in working with Digital Ocean
- Experience in working with Postgres
- Knowledge in database performance tuning and EF Core performance monitoring