All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Business Operations is a cross-functional team working across the whole company. The team is a partner to the senior leadership at Chainlink Labs focusing on high-impact strategic projects and data analyses.
As a Senior Manager within the Business Operations team focused on Marketing, you will tackle a variety of strategic, analytical, and operational projects to drive growth for our business as a partner to our CMO. You’ll have the chance to lead critical projects end-to-end covering strategic planning and analysis, making strategic recommendations, and working cross-functionally.
- Collaborate directly with our CMO on day-to-day management on all marketing operations, strategy, product, and expansion efforts
- In this role, you'll directly lead high-impact analytical, strategic, and operational initiatives
- Develop, refine, and execute on go-to-market and expansion strategies partnering with leaders across our Marketing team
- Structure complex and ambiguous strategic problems
- Identify issues, develop hypotheses and execute in-depth analyses to translate data into meaningful insights and make recommendations to the leadership team based on your findings
- Enable our organization to continue to be highly data-driven as we scale by performing ad hoc analyses, conducting research, and building reports and OKR dashboards for real-time monitoring of performance
- Develop effective and scalable operational processes and fill operational gaps
- A Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience across consulting, investment banking, private equity, business operations, and/or business analytics
- You are highly analytical and data-driven -- you can execute on complex analyses, define critical metrics, size opportunity areas, and measure and report on performance across the business
- You can think across multiple dimensions of a business (sales, product, marketing etc.) and work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Ability to flex between analytical, strategic and operational aspects of the job
- Ability to both lead and execute
- Resourceful and happy to roll up your sleeves to get any job done
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper
. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.