Since we are in Krasnodar, it's important that the time difference is no more than 2 hours (our time is Moscow time).
- HTML/CSS deep knowledge
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Familiarity with Azure will be a huge plus;
- Maintain code quality through unit testing. Using TDD
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- The ability to learn quickly, and retain knowledge, is required.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Health Insurance with heavily subsidized medical, dental & vision plans starting on day one
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses
- For nonresidents: Relocation bonus to help a move to Krasnodar
- A good balance between work and personal life, including Happy Fridays in the summer
- Additional paid time off
- A focus on professional growth through internal classes, access to professional conferences, and specialized training and certification to industry standards;