• Participation in at least two projects built with TypeScript and React;
• Working experience with HTML/CSS, Flexbox;
• Experience in building SEO-friendly page layout;
• Understanding of Web page performance optimization;
• Self-discipline and professional attitude;
• English — Upper Intermediate or higher.
• Experience with:
• Understanding Web Accessibility;
• Knowledge of BEM-methodology (Block, Element, Modifier).
• Opportunity to work remotely from whatever place you like;
• Unique working environment where you will communicate and work directly with the client;
• Direct contract with company from EU;
• Competitive hourly rated salary;
• Lots of interesting and challenging tasks.
• Write clean and maintainable code;
• Use Jira as bug tracking tool and GitHub for project repository;
• Collaborate with Client and other developers via Slack as communication tool;
• Proactively take tasks from Jira;
• Deal with RTL user interface;
• Work remotely on full-time (40 hours per week) basis.