Weigandt Consulting GmbH is a high-reaching, fast-growing international consulting company. The company focuses purely on the retail industry and delivers value to many successful retailers across Europe, helping them to boost profitability and gain a competitive edge by offering the highest level of customer experience.
We are looking for passionate engineers who focus on software excellence. We want people who are aware of the latest trends and know-how to adopt the most appropriate technology. We're looking for people who are strong advocates for the best engineering practices and love learning new skills.
- Suggest improvements to processes and methodologies to enhance delivery speed and quality;
- Participate in capturing and analysis of functional and technical requirements;
- Assist of technical, solution, and integration architecture;
- Complete detailed technical documentation based on functional requirements;
- Design and develop required software modules, application extensions, integration components and interfaces;
- Customer interaction and service in the maintenance and enhancement of the solution application.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience;
- Experience with design patterns and architectural patterns;
- Experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Cloud, Azure, Kafka;
- Proven knowledge of software development lifecycle, methodologies and models;
- Ability to work effectively and team-oriented;
- Flexibility and mobility;
- Upper-Intermediate English skills (B2).
- Competitive salary (to be discussed on the results of the interviews);
- Innovative business transformation project for the global UK retailer;
- Office Location: St. Petersburg, city centre (m. Gostiny Dvor), Moscow (m. Belorusskaya) or Remote work;
- Professional and career growth in the international business environment.