● 5+ years of experience on C++ or Java;
● solid knowledge of HTTP and REST;
● experience in writing well-structured, easily maintainable unit tests (such as JUnit, Mockito, etc);
● experience with relational databases;
● proven ability to collaborate with a large, distributed team of engineers over documentation and code;
● good spoken and written English;
● have a desire to learn new technologies and continually develop your professional skills;
● have a value for simplicity and scalable software engineering.
● experience in building payments or e-commerce products;
● comfortable working with AWS;
● experience building / supporting high load web-applications and solving scalability issues.
● world-class team of professionals;
● stable long-term job on a remote basis;
● competitive pay;
● flexible schedule.
● you will build new features primarily using Java;
● our setup requires collaborative work which includes code reviews and writing supporting documentation;
● you’ll share the ownership of our code domain and will actively work to increase its quality and reduce technical debt.