• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent education.
• 4+ years developing backend application in Java.
• Proficiency in Spring Framework and Spring Boot.
• Very good knowledge of MongoDB or other NOSQL database.
• Very good knowledge of messaging solutions like RabbitMQ or Kafka.
• Experience with reactive programming and non-blocking solutions like RxJava or Reactor.
• Experience with systems implemented using microservices.
• Experience with build systems like Maven or Gradle.
• Experience with Docker and container orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes.
1. Monthly salary upon qualifications
2. Friendly and challenging working environment
3. Opportunities for further growth and development.
• Work collaboratively with team members on maintaining and expanding existing company products
• Implement, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology
• Add new features and fix code defects in web applications according to guidelines
• Participate in code reviews and architectural decisions