We're actively looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join a small team working on an Employee Engagement Mobile Application (iOS, Android) with our client. You'll be the one and only iOS developer on the mobile team and you will fully own mobile development - from working with Design/Product/QA/Engineers, through to successful deployment and maintenance.
Your task will be supporting an existing mobile application that has been built within the last 2 years, leveraging all the new exciting technologies and frameworks.
- Are very comfortable with Swift and Xcode with 3+ years experience
- Have a strong software engineering background with understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Have professional experience developing software for the iOS platform and production support
- Can hold conversations with native English speakers on a variety of topics and understand each other without having to repeat.
- Have 3+ years experience in a leadership role
- Are available 40 hours a week
- Are able to work in, or have significant overlap with, the US Time zone (Central time)
- You have experience with Functional Reactive Programming using ReactiveSwift, ReactiveCocoa, RxSwift, or other FRP frameworks
- You have used technologies such as GraphQL, Firebase, RESTful APIs
- You have experience with Google Analytics, Crashlytics, CircleCI, Fastlane
- You have a great personality and love interacting and collaborating with other people :)
- Work as a fully distributed team
- Only let the best talent join the team
- Value effectiveness and productivity
- Like to have lots of fun!
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal: