We are looking to hire a Senior iOS Developer who will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking mobile applications that make the world a better place!
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process — design, development, unit testing and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards and will exchange knowledge and experience with 12+ native iOS specialists and 25+ mobile specialists.
As a fast-growing company, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities and a great working environment.
• Proficient with Swift or Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
• Significant experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Significant experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Deep understanding of Objective-C/ Swift design patterns
• Deep understanding of the memory management in the iOS platform
• Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code
• Experience with code signing and delivery of iOS applications
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Passion for building great mobile applications
• Proven attention to detail and high standards for quality
• Experience with SCRUM development methodology
• Good communication skills
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Responsible and team-oriented person
• Experience with other mobile development platforms (e.g. Android, Xamarin, React Native)
• Portfolio with working mobile applications
• Samples of source code
• Experience with database design and implementation
• BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Variety of meaningful projects
• Latest technologies to choose from
• Work side-by-side with top engineers
• Challenging problems to solve
• Design and build iOS consumer and business applications in healthcare, manufacturing, marketing, banking, sports, distribution industry, etc.
• Provide technical leadership and expertise to the other team members
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Integrate with server-side APIs
• Work with the latest development technologies from Apple
• Daily communication with US-based team members, subject matter experts, and stakeholders