Our Technology Stack
- Ruby on Rails 5 (HAML, SASS, Webpack)
- Ruby 2
- GitHub, Code Climate, Circle CI, automated QA test suite
- Design and develop full-stack software to add impactful new features for teachers, students, parents, and administrative users
- Write unit, functional, and integration tests
- Collaborate with engineering, QA, and product design team members
- Scale our applications as our user base grows
- 1+ years of experience with a front-end framework like Vue.js or React
- A solid understanding of Ruby
- 1+ years of experience improving the performance of Ruby on Rails applications with Memcached and background job processing frameworks (Sidekiq, Resque, Delayed::Job, etc.)
- Intrinsically-motivated individual who loves to get things done
The Engineering & Design team excels at building product that delights users and solves complex problems simply. We ship product daily, value iteration over big upfront design, pay attention to the details, and help each other improve.
Our team is made up of experienced product builders. We not only impact LearnZillion but regularly provide thought leadership and code contribution to the third parties we rely on, including many big name tech companies.
The team works well together, is supportive, non-judgmental, balances humility and confidence, works through disagreements well, and is joy to work with.
- Competitive salary and paid time off
- 4% 401(k) contribution matching
- Remote-work friendly schedule
- Work daily with top-notch engineering and product design team members
- Make the digital curriculum of the future a reality for students everywhere