We're looking for a fourth member to join our talented team to help us build a modern analysis tool for customer feedback.
We're looking for a full-stack engineer with solid front-end skills who's excited to join a project out of the starting blocks.
You will be in charge of building the front-end part of the Product Feedback app along with Jan who's currently mostly working on back-end services. Ideally, we'd like you to work on both the front-end and the back-end part of the app.
Product Feedback is a fresh new idea, and we're looking for a passionate and dedicated colleague with a startup mindset that's ready to adapt quickly. We're looking for someone that is genuinely:
- Experienced working in a start-up and on a product
- Experienced with modern front-end technologies
- Familiar with best development practices such as TDD and CI
- Highly sensitive to UI and pixel-perfect implementations
What's our stack?
- TypeScript for most of the coding
- NestJS with Apollo GraphQL Server for the backend
- React with Apollo GraphQL Client for the frontend
- AWS to run all of our services
- Terraform to manage infrastructure
- Kubernetes to handle services
- PostgreSQL as our main database
- Storybook to build our components
- GitHub and GitHub Actions for development and CI/CD
What do we offer?
- A great opportunity for you to grow fast and learn a lot
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary (up to 70k€)
- Fully remote position
- Paid coworking space
- Paid laptop and accessories of your choice
- Latest productivity software like Notion, Linear, etc.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Travels to conferences
- Company retreats in cool places 😎