***THIS IS THE FULL TIME JOB. NO CONTRACTORS PLEASE***
We’re looking for a full-stack developer focused on cloud (AWS) and web development. The ideal candidate will be strong on both backend and frontend development.
This individual will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment without a lot of structure. We’re particularly interested in an engineer with a passion for collaboration, quick iteration, and improving the skill sets of those they work alongside. The ideal candidate will also have ambitions to help lead an engineering team.
For this role, you must be able to work autonomously, you must be proactive, and goal oriented. You will have the ability to balance business values, code quality and development pace.
Being a part of a small, focused team, you will be working closely with our co-founding team including our CTO (based in Bulgaria) as well our CEO / Head of Product (based in NYC) as well as other co-founders, engineers, and designers. This is an ideal role for an experienced engineer who is looking to join a passionate team and be part of the exciting startup journey.
***Technical Stack / required skills***
• At least 4+ years of back-end development experience with Node.js.
• At least 2+ years on AWS services & SDK.
• At least 4+ years of front-end development experience.
• Ideal candidate with have 7+ years of programming and development experience
• Typescript 3.5+
• AWS: DynamoDB, Lambda, Cognito, CloudFormation. Other AWS services are a plus.
• Design Patterns
• Architecture Patterns is a plus
• Computer Science
• Proficient with Angular 8+. Understanding of Angular ecosystem, tools and libraries
• Bootstrap 4+
• Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS 2+
• Previous experience helping lead a startup dev team is a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to think effectively, critically and creatively
• Fluency in English required
• Knowledge of 2d graphics is a plus.
• other programming languages, technologies in past (C/C++/C#/Java)
• remote work
• international team
• social benefits
• international team building
• Actively contribute to a small team of distributed engineers and designers working autonomously and developing features rapidly.
• Design and build new features, simplify existing services, and help scale our systems as we rapidly grow and evolve.
• Write sustainable, testable, high-quality, high-performance code.
• Support and improve existing projects.
• Develop the great user experiences designed by our product team.
• Identify opportunities for improvement
• Wear multiple hats and jump between projects & tasks
• Occasionally review peer code changes
• Assist in designing infrastructure and architecture
• Open to share knowledge with teammates and to help/assist other teammates as needed.