We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team and help us build the future of Eezy.
- Be responsible for multiple features and projects from concept through completion.
- Identify UI/UX issues and collaborate with team members to develop creative solutions to meet our business objectives.
- Work with other designers, developers and our product team to develop new features and functionality.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements to the front-end code and design systems.
- Maintain a high level of quality and attention to detail regarding the front-end code and website usability.
- Maintain awareness and stay informed of current web design and technology trends.
- Experience with React, Redux a plus
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML, CSS, accessibility and general web standards.
- Experience with creating and debugging application performance.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to accurately estimate work
- Commitment to provide quality completed deliverables with well-factored, maintainable code
Nice To Have
- An understanding of how Ruby-on-Rails works so you can maneuver through a Rails project easily.
- Testing experience, preferably with Jest or Cypress
- StimulusJS/Turbolinks Experience
- Webpack Experience