June Homes is a managed marketplace for apartment rentals. We're building the world's leading housing brand.
Backed by some of the best known investors including Softbank Ventures, FJ Labs and Kairos, June Homes is on a mission to reinvent the outdated and legacy-driven industry to provide tenants and landlords with a housing system they both deserve.
We are a high growth, incredibly fast-paced and data driven company. We are ambitious, tenacious and creative. Now we are looking for an inspired, motivated Senior Front End Developer to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about quality, consistency, maintainability, performance, security and all the other things that make great software great. They will own the design and implementation of major deliverables end-to-end. This position requires collaboration with fellow software engineers, UX designers, product managers and QA Team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Translate UI/UX designs into code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop new user-facing features
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Design patterns, and functional programming
- Experience working with RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience developing SPAs with React
- Experience with ES6/TypeScript
- Experience of development on Node.js
- Experience with testing UI components and interfaces (intergation, e2e)
- Experience with Figma, Zeplin, Avacode or other collaboration tools.
- Knowledge of CSS animations
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience building consumer-facing products
- Experience with testing libraries such as Jest, Enzyme, Testing Library, Cypress
- Experience with React Context, SWR
- Experience with Storybook
- Working experience developing SSRs, SSGs, and PWAs
- Experience in analyzing and estimating business requirements
- Self-starter and possess excellent attention to detail, and effective time management skills.
- Remote-first team
- Long term contract
- Competitive salary and Stock Options plan
- Paid Vacations, sick-leaves
- Opportunity to work on a great product together with high productive team
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org