This contract role may be performed from a remote location and requires a level of effort estimated at 40 hours per week. Preference will be given to candidates within the Western Hemisphere.
- Build a new UI for a successful, growing educational product
- Collaborate daily with UX, Engineering, QA and DevOps to build and deliver an intuitive, highly visible web app
- Collaborate, write code, write automated tests, perform code reviews and actively participate on our distributed Agile team
- Consult to our end client regarding development best practices
- Work 100% aligned with Western Hemisphere business hours - GMT -4 or -5
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years experience delivering high value, complex UI front-end products
- Good understanding of modern front-end architectures
- Strong experience with ReactJS, Redux
- Experience in consuming and/or developing APIs using GraphQL, is highly desirable
- Experience in following Agile/Scrum SDLC
- Experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing is highly desirable.
- Be comfortable communicating in a virtual environment
- Previous remote team experience
- A consistent, reliable internet connection