Senior Front-End Developer
- Project Description:We build the platform, which supports client onboarding in global financial institution. This platform includes processing of onboarding requests as they flow from Clients to Sales to Operations and to downstream processing functions. Application functionality is decomposed into business process management, business rules/workflows configuration, reporting / dashboards and workload management functions e.g. work prioritization, SLA management, notifications etc.
Technically solution includes BPM engine, rules engine, reporting engine, metadata configuration components; most of these components are exposed via end-user facing interacting web applications. The platform is used by both external and internal users, it is mission critical as part client experience upgrade roadmap. There is a potential to develop machine learning and process mining solutions as add-ons to the platform, given the delivery of planned features is on target.
- Responsibilities:- Working on design and technology stack for application frontend
- Consistently improve maintainability and stability of the codebase
- Design and implement new metrics and metadata for reports / analytics
- Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve delivery quality
- Perform peer code review of project codebase changes
- Desire to improve backend skills or experience with Java / Kotlin is a big plus
- Ability to create good enough UI from scratch without UX input
- Candidate should write code on daily basis (most of the interview will be live coding session)
Nice to have experience:
- ECMAScript 6
- At least one released project related to data visualization
- Nice-to-Have Skills:Banking domain