Noa Technologies is advancing sustainable micro-mobility by developing the world’s most powerful intelligent full-stack fleet management solution.
As a firmware engineer at Noa, you will be at the forefront of IoT development in the micro-mobility market. You will contribute to and deploy world class technology used by some of the most successful companies in tech. As such, you will work closely with our hardware and back-end R & D team.
● Innovate with other engineering teams to develop and deploy new iterations of our location device’s firmware.
● Push over the air updates to our devices. This could be updating all our fleets simultaneously, or releasing customised versions to specific partners.
● Ensure efficient firmware flashing in our manufacturing line.
● BS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Embedded Systems or equivalent in experience with evidence of exceptional ability.
● At least 3 years of experience working on embedded systems, programming C and C++.
● Experience with ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers.
● Experience with SPI, I2C, UART communication protocols.
● Experience with RTOS.
● Experience with version control, preferably Git.
● Experience with the IAR toolchain.
● Experience with on chip debug and trace.
● Experience with BLE, NFC, GNSS and cellular technologies.
● Experience with motion sensors / IMU.
● Experience with Signal data processing.
● Experience encryption technologies.
● Able to design simple GUI interfaces.
● Basic knowledge of python.