As DevOps Engineer you have experience using Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tools, deploying applications to cloud services such as AWS and Azure. You are open minded and always learning. We have a place for you.
You are smart, driven and talented. You want to collaborate in a consultative environment and guide our client in best practices in order to achieve great project success in addition to contributing to the growth of a great company. Tell us more about you!
Candidates within North America will be given priority for the sake of travel requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, creation and provisioning of infrastructure.
- Deploy and maintain applications.
- Collaborate with other engineers to implement operational solutions while defining, adhering to industry best practices.
- Work on remote distributed, cross functional agile teams to train and educate clients and stakeholders on industry best practices.
- Travel to and work on client site as necessary
- Strong experience with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tools.
- Proficient in Ruby and at least one other programming language.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the ELK stack.
- Experience with Prometheus/Grafana for metrics aggregation/visualization.
- Configuration of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Experience using Kubernetes.
- Experience with automation tools/platforms.
- Experience with alerting and monitoring tools.
- Experience with Terraform is a plus.
- Experience working in a highly distributed company is a plus.
- Experience writing backend applications is not required but definitely a plus.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum SDLC.
- Possess a strong and reliable internet connection.
- Align a portion of your day with the business hours of Pacific Time Zone - UTC -8
You are smart and talented. You like to get the work done! You want to collaborate in a consultative environment and guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success in addition to contributing to the growth of a great company. Tell us more about you!