Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors be more productive, informed, and connected. As a software engineer, you'll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, designers, and product managers in building software to help improve healthcare.
brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don't fit a mold, join us!
- You’re a software engineers with years of experience and a deep understanding of software engineering practices.
- You have a deep understanding of container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes. Bonus points if you have operated containers in production.
- You’re proficient in Golang. Bonus points if you have written container based tooling in Golang.
- You have experience working with Terraform and Chef (or similar tooling).
- You are proficient with Unix, AWS, and Git.
- You are self-motivated and able to manage yourself and your own queue.
- You are a problem solver with a passion for simple, clean, and maintainable solutions.
- You agree that concise and effective written and verbal communication is a must for a successful team.
- You are able to maintain a minimum of 5 hours overlap with 9:30 to 5:30 PM Pacific time.
- You can dedicate about two weeks per year for travel to company events.
Here's How You Will Make an Impact
- Help build a container-based self-service infrastructure for product engineering teams.
- Work side-by-side with the rest of devops and infrastructure team to empower other engineering teams.
- Design and implement secure and easy-to-use tooling and abstractions for other teams to leverage.
- Active involvement in design, implementation, and maintenance of the development, staging, and production infrastructure.
- Participate in an on-call rotation for the services owned by your team.
- Help ensure the stability and uptime of services within the organization.
- Create concise post-mortems in the event of an outage.
- Write and maintain run-books for other engineers to leverage.
- Ensure proper security, monitoring, alerting, and reporting.
Benefits & Perks
- Generous time off policy
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, Life/ADD, 401k, flex spending accounts, commuter benefits, equipment budget, and continuous education budget
- Stock incentives
- .. and much more! For a full list, see ourcareer page
More about Doximity
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area,
and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies
. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 80% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page
, company blog
, and engineering blog
. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.