We are looking for talented and energetic Senior database developer to join our Business Intelligence Team (BI).
This role will primarily be focusing on the design and implementation of the corporate DWH (Oracle / Snowflake), supporting internal reporting infrastructure and technical management (architecture development, technical review, task estimation, etc.). There will be opportunities to work with different database products and analytical platforms.
- Work closely with international analyst teams and business owners on solution design and project architecture.
- Develop data processing applications using Oracle and Snowflake platforms.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Analyze and troubleshoot system issues in a timely manner.
- Support other teams with ad-hoc reports on the relevant subject area.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of PL/SQL programming.
- Solid knowledge of Oracle database products, strong SQL and PL/SQL skills.
- Knowledge of modern database modeling methods (Data Vault, Anchor etc.).
- Expert understanding of data processing methodologies, ETL/ELT principles, and proven track record of applying them in analytical project.
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Git.
- Experience working in Scrum.
- Analytical thinking and experience dealing with data processing applications.
- Good understanding of full software development life cycle.
- Intermediate English or above.
Would be a plus:
- Hands on experience with Snowflake would be a huge plus.
- Team or technical leadership experience.
- Knowledge of non-SQL and BigData platforms is desired.
- Experience working with Linux system and shell scripting.
- Familiarity with reporting and analytical applications.
- Experience with billing reports.
- Well coordinated professional team.
- A flexible schedule.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Business trips to foreign branch offices (the USA, China) and further work H1-B U.S.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Office in 10-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus.
Для оперативной связи пишите в Telegram: ValeriaKl (Лера), отвечу на все вопросы по вакансии =)