As a Senior Technical Consultant, you work directly in Customers projects being a key part on:
- Definition of architecture and operating rules
- Design and implementation of the different technical phases of a project to implement a Data Management solution.
- Coordinate the technical work of a developers team
- Production of mock-ups in collaboration with the functional teams
- Initialization of all the complex features of the solution
- Responsibility for integration topics: continuous integration and application integration
- Responsibility for the overall quality of the solution
- Participate in Internal R & D topics in APGAR
In addition, you will participate in in-house projects related to the development of Apgar Consulting:
- Supervision of junior consultants.
- Participation in the formalization of the company new offers and the development of existing offers.
Your experience, skills and competencies set you apart:
- You have been dominating Java / J2EE environment (ideally certified) for at least 4 years
- Your projects speak for themselves about your experience in designing and implementing software and/or creating pilots during projects
- You have experience in leading a team of developers (forecast timelines; assigning tasks; provide technical guidance; motivating the team)
- You have solid as a rock knowledge of UML modelling and how to manipulate XML objects
- You are close to some of the following software: Eclipse, Tomcat, Maven, Oracle, Subversion, Microsoft Team Foundation Server or GIT.
- You have skills in management Relational and Non-Relational Databases familiar with distributed storage.
- You are a close friend of technical architecture document (TAD) and production of operation document (DEX).
- You master the concepts of continuous integration and release management in an iterative and agile context.
Nice to have
Not being mandatory it will be a plus if you have:
- Experience in Data Management Projects (specially in Master Data Management)
- Participate in projects with TIBCO EBX
- You have a JAVA Certification
- You are a Certified Scrum Master
We are a company that is proud of being made of a group of enthusiastic people where the respect for work-life balance is a company value.
We will become part of a diverse team located in 3 different continents that all work collaboratively together and where individual careers are taken into consideration (you will have a individual coach).
On top of that we offer:
o Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely once a week
o Great working environment
o Competitive salary and bonus
o Health Insurance
o Office located in the most vibrant tech hub in Porto (Lionesa)
One day a week of remote work