Remote Job description
BiTE has openings for a full-time, remote cross-platform (iOS/Android) Developer.
***Candidates must be US or Canadian residents.***
We are looking to add great developers to our rapidly growing team. Great developers are craftsmen who add value throughout the entire app process from initial strategy until final release. They iteratively improve our tools, find opportunities to automate, alleviate friction and strengthen our development process.
- Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years developing native mobile applications
- Expertise with Swift/iOS and Kotlin/Android
- Experience using ReactiveX inspired libraries (RxJava 2, RxSwift, Combine, Kotlin Coroutines/Flow)
- Experience shepherding tasks throughout the project lifecycle
- A strong passion to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys interacting with clients and thrives in a highly collaborative fast-paced remote team.
- Familiar with common architectural patterns and unidirectional data flows (MVP, MVVM, MVI, VIPER, etc.)
- Writes clean, well organized, well documented and well-tested object-oriented code, utilizing language idioms and tools appropriate to the platform
- Thrives in collaborative programming environments with frequent peer reviews.
- Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development
- Experience with Pivotal Tracker, Github, Slack
Outside of work, we’re a tight-knit group made up of smart, fun, diverse, passionate people. We have games night about once a month. (Thanks BoardGamesArena!) And our #random channel in Slack is populated with a dizzying collage of snarky memes, music finds, vacation videos, pet/kids pics, obscure tech news and kurzgesagt Youtube videos.
If this sounds like a fit, we’d love to add you to our team.