[When you apply, please include a brief description of why you are a good fit for the role below and put the sum of 18 and 50 somewhere in your note. Thanks!]
Are you an experienced management consultant, strategist, analyst and technologist all wrapped-up into one? If so, then you are exactly who we are looking for!
As a Senior Consultant Customer Strategy with Mammoth Growth, you will be expected to directly lead a team of marketing/product data analysts and consulting projects with our high growth and fast paced clients, bring fresh ideas and direct the strategy that makes our critical data analysis drive growth for our clients.
Work you’ll do...
- Organize and deliver professional services on a cross-section of complex client businesses and data driven growth marketing projects
- Maintain responsibility for the development of business and partner relationships
-Establish relationships in strategic client positions; negotiate, lead, and facilitate these relationships to drive growth
-Maintain responsibility for project financials and success outcomes
-Manage day-to-day interactions with executive clients and Mammoth leadership team
- Display breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues
- Coach, lead and support delivery teams and staff
- Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities
The ideal candidate will have...
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5+ years in a consulting, technical or cross-functional leadership role; focusing on strategy, marketing, product or data analytics
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Previous experience supporting pre-sales, proposals, and RFPs
- Proven track record of consistently attaining managed revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearly sales objectives for new business
The candidate may also have...
- Previous professional services or consulting experience
- Experience applying data driven decision making to marketing and growth functions
- Experience using or designing marketing attribution systems
- Experience designing and running AB tests to drive growth
- Experience designing customer strategies that drive growth across web and mobile
- Experience with two or three sided marketplace businesses
- Experience using SQL or data visualization tools
We are the best at what we do and we expect you to learn and adapt rapidly; so you must have a strong desire to learn, a solid work-ethic and are highly self-motivated.
We love working with people who like to laugh, smile and joke around. We're smart and we'll make you smarter.
This role requires no travel (even post covid) and our team is fully distributed, allowing you the flexibility of working remotely.
Finally, we provide rapid career advancement, exposure to a huge range of business challenges and competitive compensation + incentive structures.
So, what are you waiting for?