We are looking for smart and passionate Computer Vision Engineer who enjoys being hands-on and working in teams.
— 4+ years of experience in commercial software development
— Mastery of Python
— Excellent knowledge of Open CV
— Working knowledge of Tensorflow
— Extensive experience with OCR
— English — intermediate (both spoken and written)
— 1+ years of experience with C++
— Deep learning experience
— Experience with Scrum
Why work with us?
● Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
● Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
● We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in workstyle or locations
● A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
● Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
● Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
● Competitive compensation
● Friendly inspiring atmosphere
— Develop detailed vision design specs for assigned projects
— Perform model training and algorithm development
— Implement state-of-the-art knowledge in AI design, testing techniques, and vision application development.