AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform. Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your apps and games data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty.
We are looking for a person to accelerate our growth. This is a fully remote opportunity for the Business Analyst with the opportunity to be promoted to Product manager role shortly. You must love working with data and be metrics-oriented to create one of the core products at AppFollow - Reviews. You will have a great support team; ethical and principled workplace and will be working directly with a Head of Product who is committed to your success.
As Business Analyst the successful candidate will partner with our fast moving Product team to capture and articulate business requirements and high-level designs but staying sympathetic to our Agile execution philosophy. You will work closely with our disparate Agile teams helping them to prioritize their workload, report team progress to the Head of Product as well as organizing and leading periodic (Sprint on Sprint) product demos. We value strong leadership, independent thinking, and a don't-stop-till-done spirit.
Your daily responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Partner with our fast moving Product team to capture and articulate business requirements and high-level designs but staying sympathetic to our Agile execution philosophy.
- Work closely with the business (Head of Product) to prioritize and champion the top, highest ROI requests.
- Develop strategic vision of Reviews product and be ready to implement it.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing AppFollow products - Reviews product in particular.
- Manage and maintain Reviews team backlog including regular backlog refinement.
- Manage full cycle of feature delivery & results measurement.
- Report Reviews team progress to the Head of Product.
- Foster and model a collaborative team environment.
- Ensure plans and commitments reflect the business priorities identified.
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analyst role, preferably in enterprise outsourcing companies.
- Solid experience of working with SaaS projects (NDA-compliant portfolio required);
- Advanced English.
- UX background, Scrum Mastering, Business Management skills are an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A proactive attitude, ability to argue your position. Be responsible and a self-starter. We will help you with everything but you’ll have to execute tasks yourself.
Apply for this jobApply for this job
Apply with Indeed
Benefits we offer:
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- Experience of working in a fast-growing company
- Freedom of experiments in different countries and with different audiences
- No micromanagement
These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.