We are looking for an experienced PHP Magento Developer to join our growing team.
The PHP Developer position is a position that allows you to gain valuable experience with the potential of working on exciting projects based on modern MVC frameworks and Magento 2, third party integrations, e-commerce websites, and more. The position involves the development and support of dynamic PHP / MySQL based web sites in Magento.
• Strong BackEnd experience with Magento 2;
• Love of learning, and ability to work with minimal supervision or training;
• Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good;
• Responsibility, self-organization, ability to work in a team and a sense of humor;
• Intermediate and Upper English level.
• API Integration.
• Long-term project;
• High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews and bonus payments;
• Office in the downtown of Kharkiv City;
• 18 business days of paid vacations and paid sick leave;
• Creative and lively team of IT specialist;
• Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
• English classes at the office, internal dev meetups;
• Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations.
The position involves the development and support of dynamic PHP / MySQL based web sites in Magento. Duties range from custom development of scripts with few development precedents to creation of entirely new plugins, extensions or themes for Magento.
We`ve started 4 years ago as a small firm providing SEO and SMM services to the US- and UK-based clients. Eventually, we grew into an IT outsourcing company fully equipped to offer web development, data science, digital marketing and great customer service for clients from all over the globe.
We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
We’re always excited to welcome new professionals and strive to grow together as a team.