We are looking for a Senior backend Java Developer to join our nearshore team.
Our company provides advisory and software solutions lifting revenues for airlines. We are taking today's capabilities surrounding automation and intelligence – both human and machine working together – to enhance control, grant insights, and offer predictions for airlines
The collaboration is expected to take place remotely from Lisbon, with occasional trips to the Netherlands.
These are the things we look for:
- You have large set of tools to tackle optimization problems and the knowhow to use them effectively.
- You feel a clear connection with our core values: courage, insight, trust, practicality, adoptable, creativity and mindfulness.
- You have a progressive business approach and exemplify a can-do attitude through a willingness to jump in wherever and whenever needed.
- You like a surprising, interesting and somewhat hectic and fun environment
- Excellent no nonsense attitude
- An open, positive and respectful way of working
- You’re great at helping and advising your colleagues
- Strong motivation to grow yourself and the company
- At least 5 years of experience
The technical stuff:
- Higher education in the area of Information Technologies
- Good experience with building Java applications
- You know Java, Kotlin and Springboot
- Good knowledge of databases
- A great workplace in the heart of booming Lisbon
- Work on new features and functionality for great brands
- Work on the quality of the code and a propriety framework
- Great possibilities to learn and grow
- Joining and help building our community of code fanatics
- An excellent salary that matches your skills and experience
- A really inspiring second home we call office with great colleagues and stuff