is a new fintech looking for someone to join our thriving back end development team. Our company has already been flagged as one London’s top Fintech start-ups we are excited about our product and the innovation it brings.
Simply put, our platform allows loans to trade and settle faster. Our solution covers pre-trade matching, trade execution and confirmation all the way through to settlement.
Our business is 18 months young, we finalised a fundraise in March 2021 and have just completed our first institutional transaction (onboarding 2 major investment banks and several high profile US hedge funds).
We are looking for someone with 3-5 years experience, working on backend systems.
Experience from a fintech/bank/financial services, would be very beneficial (but not essential).
- We use a programming language called Kotlin, so experience in this is important. But someone with good Java experience who wants to learn Kotlin can also be a good fit, as they are related languages.
- Database knowledge (SQL and PostgreSQL), API knowledge (REST), Web Application knowledge in general
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and similar beneficial
- Any frontend experience welcome
- Remote position (no more than GMT + 3 hrs max)
As part of our team you will benefit from daily exposure to our 3 senior partners. Presenting your work at our weekly releases to the Partners will give you a chance to impress at every stage. You can check out our current team here
As part of your day to day role you will be:
* Developing and maintaining software that is fundamental to building our new trading and settlement platform
* Working closely with internal stakeholders to rapidly deliver new services and enhancements to our product
Be involved our weekly deployments and interacting heavily with sales and product owners of LedgerComm to constantly add key features to our Values/Mission statement: At LedgerComm we operate using the fast and lean Kanban approach.
We thrive on a culture of constructive feedback and everyone's opinion is highly valued. We want highly motivated, results driven individuals who want to be part our exciting new project. We value innovation and forward thinking, we want people who are comfortable with their ability to influence and change the way things are done.
We want people to help us apply technical solutions to real world problems faced by multi-billion $ asset managers. There is potential here to impress and power up your career by helping us deliver a game changing product and smash through company milestones.
-Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of the corporate loan market
-Collaborative, flexible, and friendly environment
-We offer competitive salary plus the option of equity participation
-Access to product experts and a highly skilled cross discipline tech team
-Small team with direct mentorship from the senior management team
Initial introduction with one of our partners
Technical follow up with our development team
Please note when you apply for the role the mail will go to Jobs@weworkremotely.com rather to a LedgerComm address this is intentional.