Audacious Inquiry is seeking a talented, adaptable, Senior level Atlassian administrator to become part of a dynamic Atlassian services team. The Applications Engineer will be instrumental in helping to support Atlassian applications for organizations that are changing healthcare across the country. Our Atlassian administrators are a passionate group of quick learners, who identify problems and provide custom solutions using Atlassian tools while maintaining high quality of Atlassian services. If you are looking for a career with room for advancement and professional growth, in a fun and collaborative environment that also makes a difference to your community, look no further!
- Configuring, maintaining, and administering multiple Atlassian applications/tools across multiple clients.
- Collaborate with the team to improve and maintain the architecture of existing Atlassian implementations.
- Daily management of Atlassian application stack – JIRA, Jira Service Desk, Portfolio, Confluence, Bitbucket and Trello.
- Perform software upgrades and apply security patches to our self-hosted Atlassian instances.
- Promote usage of Atlassian tool set with various teams across the organization.
- Work with all departments to on-board users and implement custom solutions to meet the operational needs of the teams
- Conduct periodic both internal and external user training for Jira, Service Desk, Portfolio, Confluence, Trello and Opsgenie
- Ensure best practices are followed, and systems are compliant to HIPAA and other required regulations.
- Train and guide junior admins in the team in administering Atlassian tools
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams to identify business needs and use cases for Atlassian tools.
- Communicate effectively with business partners and clients when needed.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Active ACP-400 or ACP-100 Atlassian certifications
- 2-3 years of administration experience of the following Atlassian tools; Jira Software, Jira Service desk and confluence
- Experience in administering and maintaining Linux based systems.
- Familiarity with SQL and proficiency in writing intermediate level database queries
- Experience in writing automation scripts in Groovy, Bash and Python.
- Working knowledge of Networking, DNS, Databases, Web proxies, Active Directory, Web APIs.
- Exposure to AWS, Azure, and other cloud platforms
- Experience with maintaining and customizing Restful API’s
- Must be a great Team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to handle competing priorities
- AWS cloud practitioner certification
- Certifications in ITIL or Agile frameworks
- Experience in Salesforce administration preferred.
- Experience in a healthcare or public health setting
- Experience in administering Postgres SQL or MYSQL
- Experience with CI/CD principles and version controlling systems like GIT
- Experience with enterprise server and application monitoring tools, integration with JVM monitoring using New Relic or Splunk is a plus
- Experience in Atlassian cloud and data center deployments
- Previous experience in developing apps for Atlassian marketplace
This position may include access to protected health information (PHI) and confidential information. The successful candidate will be required to complete training and must handle all PHI appropriately according to Ai policies, and all applicable laws and regulations.
What Makes You a Great Fit for Audacious Inquiry:
- You are a lifelong learner and passionate about learning new things, taking on new challenges, and continually improving.
- You thrive in a challenging and collaborative environment.
- You are solution-driven with an ability to understand the big picture
- You have great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have strong communication skills and an ability to synthesize information.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work autonomously with minimal direction.
Ai is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Audacious Inquiry is deeply committed to the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusiveness. We seek to create a pluralistic community for all team members, and we are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. We encourage all people to apply.