We are an ongoing cryptocurrency startup, we are looking for a Russian-speaking Senior Mobile App Developer (Android). As a senior developer, you will be working alongside with super star development team, implementing the vision, helping millions of people around the globe. This is a remote position offered to the right candidate with good time management skills and self organisation abilities. We are looking for an independent Russian-speaking developer only, not an agency.
We try to use the best tools for the job:
- Kotlin, for the Android apps (just a better version of Java);
- AWS, for our servers and storage;
- Kubernetes and Docker, for our services.
- 3+ years of experience working with object oriented programming;
- Knowledge of different web technologies and UI/UX standards;
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services;
- Ability to write clean and clear code with proper tests coverage (Unit, Snapshot, UI);
- Experienced in version control (Git);
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- Good verbal and written English.
- 2+ years of experience in Kotlin (and Android-development);
- Have experience working with native Android Apps;
- Knowledgeable in SDKs such as UIKit, Core Animation, Core Data and cocoa frameworks;
- Knowledgeable in Android SDKs (API 15+) and Google Firebase SDK;
- Have published (in Google Play) apps created (fully or in part) by you;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Understanding of Material Design principles and interface guidelines.
- Organizing your code in the clear and clean manner
- Proposing the best and most cost-effective solutions for the project
- Communication with the team of developers, designers and project manager via ticketing system.
This job requires an ability to be able to communicate in writing in English and in Russian languages.
Individual talent only, we do not collaborate with agencies.