We're actively looking for a Senior Android Engineer to join a small team working on an Employee Engagement Mobile Application (iOS, Android) with our client. You'll be the one and only Android developer on the mobile team and you will fully own mobile development - which means delivering the builds regularly on your own while working closely with Design/Product/QA.
You will be supporting an existing mobile application that has been built within the last 2-3 years, leveraging the modern technologies and frameworks.
- Are very comfortable with Kotlin, RXJava with 3+ years experience
- Have a strong software engineering background with understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Have professional experience developing software for the Android platform and production support
- Can hold conversations with native English speakers on a variety of topics and understand each other without having to repeat.
- Are available 40 hours a week
- Are able to work in, or have significant overlap with, the US Time zone (Central time)
- You have used technologies such as GraphQL, Firebase, AndroidX, MockK, Koin
- You have a great personality and love interacting and collaborating with other people :)
- Work as a fully distributed team
- Only let the best talent join the team
- Value effectiveness and productivity
- Like to have lots of fun!
Please fill out job application form to get a job offer.A