Access Softek is a software company with headquarters in Berkeley, California, and offices in Manhattan, Chicago, and Vancouver. We are creating a digital banking solution: online banking, mobile banking, omnichannel lending, and omnichannel account opening. Today our 300+ employees are serving over 400 financial institutions and reaching over 3 million mobile banking end-users every month. Our focus is on innovation: mobile-first, machine-learning, and AI everywhere. We are hiring a Senior Android Developer (Kotlin/Java).
- Design, develop and support various features of the Mobile Banking Android app.
- Design, develop and support tests along with developing new features.
- Create the best possible UI/UX solutions in the team of Designer, Product Managers, and QAs.
- Work with other Android developers of the app to make unified solutions and follow the common app’s architecture.
- Provide code review to other Android developers working on the same project.
- Communicate in English and work inside a distributed team. (Communication with Dev team is in Russian)
- Experience with Kotlin or Java - 3+ years
- Experience with Android is a big plus
- Experience with Git is a big plus
- Readiness to work with extensive UI programming tasks, pair-programming sessions, code peer-review, unit testing, integration testing
- Willingness to work on one product/project for a long time
- Readiness to join a large existing project and make a remarkable contribution to its growth
- Experience of remote work in a team is a plus
- Experience of work in SCRUM is a plus
- Readiness to work in a large distributed team with regular Skype calls and chats
- Android Jetpack
- RxJava, Kotlin Flow, LiveData
- Retrofit, OkHttp3
- Clean Architecture
- MVVM, MVP
- Hilt, Dagger
- Sqlite, Room
- Material Components
- AndroidX Tests
- AppiumThere is also a possibility to develop yourself in other technologies (.Net, Frontend-JS) as you evolve in the company.
- Work from anywhere in the world!
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced development teams
- Long-term employment
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and days off on national holidays
- Paid sick leave and internal medical insurance policy
- Mental health coverage
- Global corporate events for all staff
- Compensation for training and additional education
- Community of practice, regular knowledge sharing among colleagues
- Provision of computer equipment
- Internet compensation (50$ per month)
- Relocation possibility to Montenegro
- And other benefits, described in detail in the Staff Handbook