• 5+ years of android software engineering experience (or 4+ years of android software engineering experience if have other commercial software development experience);
• Strong CS fundamentals;
• Solid knowledge of Android SDK, Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
• Experience building AR apps using Vuforia or EasyAR;
• Knowledge of: RxJava, Retrofit, WorkManager API;
• Experience with writing asynchronous code;
• Strong skills in git and git-flow;
• Familiarity with common design patterns.
• Intermediate+ English level.
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Gradle, Maven;
• Building and distribution of Android libraries.
• Tons of challenges and hard work;
• Family and outstanding team;
• Pleasant compensation;
• Flexible working schedule.