Senior Analyst / Writer
100% Remote, USA or Canada-Based
**MUST APPLY at this link:- https://inside.breezy.hr/p/733a0b1cada2-senior-analyst-writer-100-remote-canada-usa
We are on a mission here at Inside.com to make people smarter -- join us!
We publish newsletters focusing on business, tech, and venture capital news. We host events and we are building a community.
We are a small, fully remote team of passionate builders, entrepreneurs, and MBAs. This is a position where you will learn a lot very quickly and will have ample opportunity to grow and try new things.
We are not looking for traditional journalists, but rather industry experts who are passionate about learning, growing, and educating our audience. In this position, you will read today’s news from a range of general and industry publications, pick 7-8 news stories that pique your interest and would prove to be interesting for our audience, conduct a deep dive into the relevant data, summarize the information concisely, and publish.
You will also need to be ready to engage with readers through our Slack community and host or moderate virtual live events related to your expertise. As a more senior member of the team, you will also know how to lead projects, manage team members, and own the results.
If you consume information from sources such as WaitButWhy, The Knowledge Project, SlateStarCodex, Daniel Kahneman, business bios, Sam Harris, Brain Pickings, Freakonomics, Tim Ferris, Grammar Girl, and similar fare, you will love this job!
We are currently hiring for 2 tiers of Analysts at Inside.
- Analyst ($60k): write newsletters, manage researchers, and host events.
- Senior Analyst ($75k): manage multiple newsletters, manage & host events, and manage researchers & analysts.
What we’re looking for:
Subject matter expertise in anything related to business, technology, venture capital (here are the topics we cover)
- Ability to quickly find & understand information online
- Ability to efficiently source, contact, and interview experts
- Ability to read and understand financial documents
- Ability to think critically and write simply
- Ability and willingness to host/moderate live events and engage our community of readers/subscribers
- An understanding of mental models and the leading theories on thinking
- An insatiable appetite to learn more, think from first principles, and question everything
The details you’ll want to know
100% remote (full-time position)
- Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
- Competitive benefits package
*MUST APPLY at this link:- https://inside.breezy.hr/p/733a0b1cada2-senior-analyst-writer-100-remote-canada-usa