Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Experience of studying in the USA
* Work with world-class e-commerce company
* Learn new skills and software
* Practice communication and administration skills
* Per hour salary system.
* Analyzing potential market and clients
* Searching clients using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
* Creating outreach emails and email sequences using HubSpot ( cold emails, using the predesigned text, editing and adjusting it when needed)
* Managing the client through their buying journey till the deal close
* Conducting communication with the clients that you’ve already acquired ( upsell)
* Keep track of your activities ( last contacted, the last email sent, next contact, creating deals and moving them through stages of prospect relationships)
The sales cycle is rather long and might take up to one month or in some cases longer, from the initial contact to deal close.
So the core idea here is to build and maintain relationships with the customer. Which includes keeping track of your activities and communication with them, when was the last contact, when to contact next and so on.
Being patient and willingness to create relationships turns out to be essential as potential customers don’t always reply from the first time you contact them.
This position will be available for 20 hours per week for the first few months with possibility to extend to 40 hours per week in the future.