See here for a full description, and application instructions: https://share.zoomforth.com/director-sales
Join an early-stage, growing and profitable company. Sell into senior leadership at some of the world's top professional services, tech, and creative companies. Work with excellent people from wherever.
Zoomforth's software is the most intuitive product in its class and helps customers easily arrange content into beautiful web pages online. It's like Squarespace but for professional communications.... and in particular, it supports client facing teams to create high touch, differentiated sales material (proposal microsites, client portals, onboarding sites).
We work with some of the world's top professional services companies and agencies, and we're looking for someone to help us continue our success and expand within current customers. We're open to both mid- and senior-level applicants.
We're quickly gaining traction supporting companies as they adapt their communications to a digital world. We're profitable and still lean 5 years after starting, and have a huge opportunity to be a go-to solution for web-native communications in the modern enterprise.
NOTE: While we are first and foremost looking for a mid-level sales professional eager to take on more responsibility (and the description and compensation reflect that), we're also open to more senior applicants who'd expect to grow into a VP of Sales role and with whom we'd engage a different comp and application discussion.
Our buyers range from high growth startups like Asana and Eventbrite to Fortune 500 companies like Deloitte and Amazon. And most of our buyers grow laterally, using Zoomforth for a number of applications outside of sales (like learning and development). You'll be connecting with firm partners and sales and marketing leaders, and selling a product that you'll use.
- Support a sales development team in identifying target companies and building outbound pipeline
- Run campaigns to engage prospects about digital communications challenges and opportunities
- Qualify, nurture, and convert high value leads
- Identify expansion opportunities within current customers
We focus on senior and specialized teams at some of the largest companies in the world, with significant opportunities for expansion. Our sales take focus, strategy, coordination and persistence.
While we look for candidates who are hungry and can put in the work, we prioritize intelligence - we need our sales team to understand the complex challenges of our customers, develop credibility quickly, and articulate the clear value proposition of taking a new approach to their communications.
- You're excited to go and hunt. You'll have to build pipeline and continue to drive it.
- You're a strong writer and communicator; you can quickly adapt to new information in a conversation.
- You have at least 2+ years experience selling high value deals into the enterprise
- You've worked at SaaS startups and have consistently outperformed peers
- Tenacious, goal oriented, and self-motivated
- Eager to both learn new concepts and refine processes; action-oriented but analytical
- Ideally, you've worked remote before and appreciate the benefits and challenges that come with it
Location and Compensation
We're a remote-first team. We have an office in SF for the few team members in the Bay but most of the team is elsewhere across the country and the world. We bring the team together twice a year for team retreats, but you should be comfortable with remote work.
- $55k - $85k/year base plus commission (105-145 OTE), based on experience
- 0.05% – .3% equity
- Health, medical and dental
- Unlimited vacation