MKG Marketing is looking for a business development professional with a deep rolodex of senior marketers in the Healthcare and/or B2B Technology spaces. This individual will work directly with the CEO of MKG Marketing on sales efforts.
This is a commission sales position that does not pay a base salary. In place of a base salary we offer an aggressive commission structure.
- Sell MKG specific services (PPC, SEO, Analytics)
- Create target account list to approach (should include B2B Tech and Healthcare contacts from your own rolodex)
- Develop plan for each target account to land sales meetings
- After securing sales meetings, lead all follow up activities with CEO Mike Krass as well as Account Directors to present a proposal for the prospect to buy off on
- Sales Process
- Follow the MKG sales format which is influenced by Sandler Sales Training programs
- Discovery Call
- Scoping Discussion (live/async)
- Proposal creation and deliver
- Closed Won/Lost
- Tracking Progress and Performance
- Maintain up to date account and contact info in Keap CRM
- Log all sales activity in Keap CRM
- Sales Goals
- Meet or exceed quota of $1,000,000 in annual bookings
- Ability to work remotely a must
- Must already have a deep network of potential contacts in the B2B Technology vertical
- Commissions will be paid out on a cash accounting basis as client payments are received
- 10% gross commission for the first year of all new client contracts
- 5% gross commission for renewing the first annual contract
- All commission payouts to be made on a monthly basis (12x/year) on a cash basis (cash received from client)
Terms of Contract Employment
- Account Executive will be classified as a 1099-MISC contractor
- Account Executive is required to attend all specified sales meetings and planning sessions. A written performance recap must be submitted at the conclusion of each week.
- Progress against sales goals and a review of contracts should take place on a weekly basis.
- Account Executive does not have the authority to sell contracts without prior written review and approval from the CEO, Mike Krass.
- Account Executive must receive advanced, written approval from CEO Mike Krass to be reimbursed for the cost of client entertainment.
- In the event that your contract employment is terminated for, then the sole obligation of MKG Marketing is to pay commissions from client accounts that have been received to date. Following the termination date of this plan, the participant will not be entitled to receive any further compensation.