At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
Our Ruby on Rails engineers are senior developers deeply committed to quality. They create highly-optimized, production-ready code every day. They don’t need to be sold on the importance of documentation or team-work because they see it as cornerstones for their work. They are passionate, active members of our community who enjoy sharing knowledge, challenging, and being challenged by other developers and are truly committed to improving themselves and those around them.
- Work alongside Developers, Tech Leads, and Architects to build solutions that transform users’ experience
- Impact the core of business by improving existing architecture or creating new ones
- Create scalable and high availability solutions, contribute to the key differential of each client
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs
- Implementing unit tests and care for code quality
What Are We Looking For?
- 5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Solid object-oriented programming knowledge.
- Familiarity with MVC, RESTful, Mocking and ORM concepts.
- Knowledge of common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
- Clean, elegant Ruby code writing.
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficiency at Task Management, Code Versioning and Continuous Integration tools.
- Advanced English is mandatory.
- 100% remote / work-from-home flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation.
- Multiple opportunities to learn and grow in a people-first environment.
- Warming company culture.
- Clients interested in what you have to say, eager to hear your opinions and mostly in working together towards building something great.
Apply now and become part of this fantastic startup. At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.