• +3 Years Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
• Proven work experience in software development
• Experience in Integration with popular 3rd party API and service
• A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
• Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
• Good knowledge of relational databases
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field
• Experience with AWS and Heroku.
• Casual English
• Node.js development experience
• ReactNative development experience
1.Why should you join Barges Tech ?
a. Working for a product company not project / outsourcing company
b. Working with top notch team member
c. Working on exciting products leverage cutting edge technologies
d. A Profitable company , providing attractive compensation
2.What is you compensation model ?
a. We are paying attractive salary for out employee.
b. The salary is based on per hour rate.
c. At the end of the each month the employee should submit a time report for his working hours for the last month and an invoice.
d. The approved salary is transferred to the user’s bank account / Payoneer account in USD
3. How my working day should look like?
a. Since most of the team member you will interface with located in Ukraine and in Israel you will be working on GMT+2 Time zone.
b. Typically hour employee works between