What skills do I need? 📖
• 3+ years of experience developing backend web applications
• Solid experience in Ruby, Ruby on Rails 4 and knowledge of its internals
• Understanding of software design patterns and underlying principles
• PostgreSQL, Redis, RSpec, VCR, Capybara, Capistrano, Git, Amazon AWS, NewRelic, CI or similar tools
• Strong TDD/BDD skills
• Understanding of HTTP protocol and and other web concepts
• Experience in scaling web applications
• Understanding of the web security specifics
• Knowledge of the frontend stack (experience with ReactJS and other frameworks is a plus)
• Experience in web parsing is a plus
• Level of English — upper-intermediate+. Written and spoken communication skills are a must.
• Competitive salary
• Accounting assistance
• Minimum bureaucracy
• Paid vacations, public holidays and sick days
• Friendly team of professionals
• Ambitious young management
• Work in the office or remote
What’s the opportunity? 🤔
The role we’re looking to fill is a career defining opportunity for someone passionate about this mission as well as product management who wants to lead a world-class team of engineers and designers in Dnipro.
What will I be doing? 🚀
Joining a team of two product designers and three senior engineers.
Owning and maintaining the quality of our product, the delivery of new features and updates.
Understand our business strategy and deliver product that reflects this.