Colmena helps startups and SMEs attract and retain talent by providing a simple and cost-effective solution to offer perks and benefits tailored to each employee.
At its core, Colmena is a SaaS platform that integrates HR, Insurance and Fintech solutions to create a business environment where talent strives, gets conveniently rewarded and feels fit to perform at their best.
We’re looking for a full-stack developer to join the team and work on the first iteration of the platform.
You’ll get to influence what we’re doing and how we’re doing it. You’ll actually get to influence everything, because you’ll be among our very first hires, which means you’ll be building Colmena’s culture and inventing its future with us along the way.
If you are a learner, committed to high quality and standards, have a passion to improve yourself and the world you live in, solid ethics and a desire to challenge the status quo, you could very well be the person we’re looking for.
For this particular position, you’ll need to feel comfortable and demonstrate some experience with:
- Ruby on Rails (background jobs, mailer, devise)
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and jQuery
- AWS environments (Elastic Beanstalk, S3, SQS, PostgreSQL and others)
You'll be working mainly on the development of the backend of our platform, but you'll also need to do some frontend dev and manage our AWS environment.
We offer you the best environment for you to thrive in. You’ll be working with us at Startup Lisboa, in Rua da Prata, alongside several other startups and lots of great people doing great things. This is where the future is envisioned and gets built. We like independent thinkers and want you to be an integral part of what Colmena will become. We also offer you:
- A competitive salary and equity in the company (you’ll decide the mix of both parts with us).
- A Colmena budget for perks and benefits because the best way to know your product is to be your own customer.
- Remote work whenever you need or feel like it.
- A budget to choose the devices you’ll work with and a learning budget and time-off to improve your skills or try new stuff.
We believe in autonomy, self-management and being accountable for one’s actions, so you’ll feel completely empowered to manage your own time according to our common and individual goals, milestones and responsibilities.