Your Travel Experience
* You have 2+ years of hands-on experience writing services on React
* Front-end development is your passion (you master js, pixel perfect html markup, *react+redux+babel+webpack, atomic design, bla-bla all the buzzwords)
* You are fluent in English
* You can get things done fast and you like it (we’re still a startup)
* You understand principles of UX and you have a sense of style (you don’t need to be a designer though)
* You have lots of ideas and love to be in charge
* Familiarity and comfort with building and releasing in an Agile environment
* Written and spoken German
* You have a remote work experience
* You will be a part of a professional and highly motivated team, which brings experience in building (global) marketplaces and travel industry leaders.
* You will find a bossless and informal organizational structure with an open culture across both tech and business teams.
* Business trips to Europe
* Competitive salary
* You will work in an agile development team and will participate in the full cycle including release/sprint planning, feature design, story definition, daily stand-ups, development, testing, code review, and pushing increment to the production systems.
* Your work will be the first thing the user sees once they enter the web-site
* You will increase the level of satisfaction of the travelers who enters PaulCamper
* Your ideas and work will improve the travel experience for thousands people around the Europe and overseas