Commitment to our customers, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a positive environment are more than words written on a wall at Invoca, it’s our way of life. We take pride in an inclusive and egoless culture that helps us drive innovation and build value for both our customers and our people. And of course, there’s the competitive pay, great perks, and getting to work on an industry-leading product. If this sounds unlike most tech jobs you’ve had, you’re right. Come join us. We’re building something special.
Our Sales team has an opportunity for a Regional Sales Director with a consistent track record of sales success to be responsible for an individual annual revenue quota. You are our perfect employee if you have several years experience selling SaaS to enterprise marketers and have real passion for identifying, developing, and signing new business from both new logos and existing accounts.
- This role can be remote anywhere in the US with easy air travel to major cities.
- You will, prospect, identify, develop, negotiate and, ultimately, close new enterprise accounts by uncovering opportunities from new clients and current customers
- Develop and lead pipeline to meet or exceed target
- Lead the sales process from qualifying to closing
- Maintain laser focus on target and named account acquisition
- Thoroughly understand enterprise customer needs and effectively communicate Invoca value proposition
- Build and execute sales strategies, presentations and software demonstrations for enterprise level customers
- Ensure that salesforce.com is at all times updated with the most recent accurate forecasts, latest activities and next steps
- Understand the business landscape and be able to articulate differentiators
- Provide feedback to the marketing, SDR and product teams
- Present effectively to external customers across all levels from marketing staff to C-suite executives
- Thrive, working in a fast pace, hectic and intense sales environment
- Effectively organize internal and external teams to work together to drive deals through complex sales cycles
We are seeking a proactive, responsible SaaS sales professional to develop and close opportunities by building relationships, face-to-face, phone, or your personal creative approach. You’re ready to hop on a plane at a moment’s notice to go close that big deal! Specific qualifications include:
- 7+ years of on-quota, B2B SaaS experience selling marketing tech and ad tech to large, complex organizations
- Confident, experienced user of modern SaaS sales tech stack including Salesforce, LinkedIn, Slack, Salesloft, Bluejeans, various remote teamwork tools, etc.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with senior management and C-suite executives including MSSA, Order Forms, SOWs and other deal documentation.
- Deep understanding of marketing and customer acquisition processes
- Experience selling into Travel, Insurance, Telecom, Financial Services, Auto and Home Services verticals a plus
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to write clear, persuasive proposals, emails and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree, marketing or business preferred
- Experience in a dynamic, high accountability start-up environment
- You have high integrity and can credibility and the business ethics
- Extensive Travel is required across the US and Canada (Road Warrior)
Diversity and inclusion statement
“Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone.” Gregg Johnson CEO
And to us, diversity and inclusion means even more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means proactively hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.