We're looking for an experienced Recruiter/Head of People
to help us build an amazing team. If you were to join Cogsy
today, you'd have the chance to join a fully funded startup at an early stage.
You're likely a good fit for this position if you:
- Read these values and they resonate with you.
- You have experience managing end-to-end recruitment cycles for a variety of roles for startups.
- You bring an understanding of various active sourcing methods and platforms from the usual suspects (LinkedIn, Github, etc.) to the more experimental (Clubhouse, Codepen, etc).
- You're committed to diversity and are ready to make diversity goals part of your day-to-day workflow.
- You approach recruitment with a quality over quantity mindset.
- You can balance qualitative considerations that don't scale with data, automation, systems and processes.
- Have superior communication skills.
- Are self-motivated and feel comfortable working effectively in a 100% remote environment.
What you'll do:
- Manage the full recruitment cycle: from an initial briefing with our hiring teams to sourcing candidates to extending offers.
- Propose and pursue innovative sourcing methods and channels e.g. social media which help Cogsy reach diverse, top-tier talent no matter where they're based.
- Continuously look for ways we can improve our hiring process with better tools, reporting, communication flows, and more.
- Help build a People organisation within Cogsy that promotes and empowers our values and culture to support every individual to do their best work.
- Build your own tech stack and connected system to smoothly operationalise everything from recruitment to onboarding.
This is a remote position and you can work from wherever. It is however important that we maintain connectedness as a team and have sufficient time for synchronous work too. We'd prefer team members that are on CET or EST (or +- 1 hour difference) or work on those schedules, as that means that there is 3 / 4 hours overlap for the whole team every day.
$50,000 — $80,000/year (USD) depending on level of seniority / experience. We'll assess seniority during the interview and a brief test project.
- True flexible work: Work whenever and wherever your work best, taking into account some overlap time every day to stay aligned as a team.
- Trust-based autonomy. You’re the expert in your domain. We trust you to solve challenges the way you feel is best. Count on the rest of the team to support you when you need, but never micromanage you.
- Diverse team: You’ll be working with a diverse team from a range of countries and backgrounds. Making Cogsy an inclusive workplace is a top priority.
- Paid for retreats: Once global travel is open again, we'll do week-long team retreats in fun locations.
- Flexible holiday policy: Take time off whenever you need to recharge or attend to other matters. The team will hold you accountable to taking a minimum amount of time off in any rolling 12-month window.
- Parental leave for those individuals that plan to discover the joys of having (more) children.
- Health insurance (powered by Safety Wing) tailored for remote team members, whether you're at home, traveling or being a nomad.
- Monthly learning and wellness allowance. Buy books, pay for your yoga class or get a Calm subscription for greater mindfulness. We’ll cover whatever helps you develop as an individual and become the best you.
- We are a life- and family-first company that seeks meaningful experiences outside of work and we endeavor to help our customers do the same.
Does this sound like you? Want to be part of a self-motivated, empathetic, nimble team working to build something big? If that sounds like something you want to be part of, we want to hear from you.