We are growing, and we’re looking for an experienced and amazing individual to join our team! We’re seeking a real champion for this position: a well-rounded person to help our company find new talent.
Uscreen helps thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies, and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling their videos online. We are a lean startup but are fully independent, privately held, and profitable.
Our team is almost entirely remote and incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, and talented. We believe in transparency and love to share to learn and grow together. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a recruiter, you will be responsible for all stages of the recruitment process. Including, but not limited to: posting positions, proactive virtual recruiting, candidate screening, and conducting first-round interviews. You will be responsible for developing creative recruitment strategies while working closely with the hiring managers to fine-tune recruitment tactics based on the needs of each team.
You will also work with HR and department leads to develop accurate and current job descriptions as well as being assigned other related HR/recruiting projects as needed.
As a recruiter, you will need to be a team player that can build strong relationships and work autonomously. Being goal-oriented and results-driven with a strong sense of urgency and initiative to prioritize workload is required.
- Native or near-native English speaker
- 2+ years of recruiting or sourcing experience
- Remote recruiting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Interview skills
- Ability to research and analyze candidates
- Work well under pressure
- Organized and disciplined
- Self-managed & motivated
- A fully functional workstation & quiet working space.
- Able to overlap with our Washington DC-based team, Eastern Time.
IDEAL CANDIDATE (not required):
- 4+ years of Recruiting experience, or Sourcing experience
- International Recruiting experience
- Technical Recruiting experience
- Located within the timezones of: Eastern Time (Washington D.C.) and Central European Time
- Full-time (40 hours per week). We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors.
- 100% Remote - Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours.
- Co-working stipend
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.