• 2+ years of experience as a software developer;
• Proven at least 1 year of React Native experience;
• Have released at least one mobile application to the App / Google Play Store;
• Experience with common mobile areas of development such as push notifications, authentication, local persistence, different device APIs;
• Extensive domain knowledge and experience working with React;
• Knowledge of React state management (Redux / MobX);
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ);
• Git and code collaboration in teams;
• Familiarity with design patterns, data structures;
• Experience in testing;
• Experience with automated testing suites;
• Problem-solving mindset;
• Excellent communication skills.
Will be a plus:
• Native iOS or Android development;
• Native libraries linking in React Native;
• Experience with reactive programming (RxJS);
• Experience with immutable data structures.
— Fully paid sick leaves and 20 working days paid vacation;
— Great opportunity to take part in unique Ukrainian Sportsbook product development;
— The team of passionate professionals with experience exchange;
— Paid training sessions, conferences, professional library, career and proficiency development plans;
— Team building events;
— Paid sports activities/medical insurance;
— Sandwiches, juices, cookies, fruits.
• Build an application from scratch;
• Apply pragmatism and best practices in software engineering, delivering on time, with excellent quality according to business needs;
• Write reusable, testable, and efficient code;
• Writing tests and continually improving our build process (CI / CD);
• Take ownership of the app, finding ways to improve its effectiveness, reliability and cost;
• Write clear documentation for other engineers, code reviewers, coworkers, etc.