Ennabl is here to revolutionize the insurance industry by pioneering the next big tech leap. We are combining collaboration and process with embedded intelligence to streamline the clutter of inefficient tools in the insurance industry.
We are a groundbreaking startup in Greenwich, CT with a global team working tirelessly in multiple time zones. We are looking for teammates who are driven to help change an industry, in a revolutionary way!
Who we are looking for?
Our ideal candidate will be a quick learner and able to work independently. They should be an excellent tester and have extensive experience in testing web applications, as well as be attentive to details, meticulous, persuasive and have strong communication and leadership skills.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of modern testing methodologies
- Ability to communicate successfully with engineers and product owners
- Hands-on experience with manual and automated web/mobile application testing
- Ability to have the full view on the application, highlight any risky areas, identify and eliminate bottlenecks and other pods
- Ability to record, edit and run testing activities as well as evaluate test results, create test-cases and check-lists
- Experience with cypress, applitools/percy, selenoid or similar tools
- Ability to perform analysis of requirements and prepare QA approach for their testing
- Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to communicate in english (both writing and verbal)
- Most important: ability to learn new methodologies and technologies in short period of time
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with REST-services and graphql APIs
- Experience working in startups
- Experience with testing SaaS application
Why join us ?
There are many reasons to join us, but here are just a few:
- People are our main asset - we are a great collaborative and friendly team of professionals where every voice is being heard and everyone is ready to help you. Be sure you will feel safe and cozy for your very first day! Moreover, occasionally we get together in some cool places like New York, Dominican Republic to have some fun and get to know each other better.
- At ennabl, we insist on the highest standards of test quality and we have a ton of interesting software problems to find out and solve!
- Every employee is an OWNER and is offered company equity;
- Fully remote work - want to work from a cottage by the sea? Go for it!
- All employees receive best-in-class equipment (latest MacBook Pro, Apple keyboard/mouse/trackpad, etc.) - we ensure that our workers are not hindered by outdated hardware;
- "No Meetings Wednesday" - All employees are guaranteed at least one day with no distractions with formal meetings - your time to test, test, test!
- Regular lunch & learn sessions - great opportunity to share your knowledge or learn something new;
- Learning days - we believe that as a QA engineer part of your job is to always look around and learn new technology and methodologies, new trends in testing, etc. So we periodically run learning days when at least 4 hours of your time is dedicated to learning new stuff, you choose any topic/technology/method you're interested in and just learn&experiment!
- If you reside outside of Ireland we provide an opportunity to relocate to our software development center in Dublin, Ireland and receive compensation in Euros.