Thrive with Agiloft
Are you an experienced QA Engineer who is successful, motivated, smart, energetic, and looking for a rewarding position in a growing, profitable and dynamic company?
Why Join Agiloft?
- Agiloft is a leader in Contract Lifecyle Management, one of the fasting growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past four years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprise: pre-built applications with a with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated BPM throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- We guarantee our customer’s success, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards over achievement.
We are looking for a full time QA Engineer to help with manual quality assurance of the Agiloft software platform. You should have no less than two years of professional experience in software testing. We also expect you to perform well working in a geographically distributed and diverse team.
- Analyze new features and help drive requirements by developing Test Plans and Test Cases
- Manual testing of features
- Test API Web Services (RESTful, SOAP)
- Troubleshooting skills
- Update test results in test tracking tool(s)
- Report, track, and manage any discovered defects to resolution
- Work effectively and collaboratively with other members on the product team
- Solid experience in functional, usability, acceptance, integration, performance and security testing
- 2+ years of testing experience in software development
- Experience with writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents
- Experience with application (UI/API/Unit) automation tools, BDD automation tools, monitoring tools, performance testing tools, and automation technologies is a plus
- Ability to speak and write in English
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay rate
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible work schedules
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
Interested? Apply now!
For a full list of open positions and to submit your application, go to our website http://www.agiloft.com/jobs.htm